LINK NOW WORKS, Apologies for the inconvenience.
Come one, come all, this review sessions is free with donation of non-perishable foods. All donations will be donated to the SU Food Bank. Please consider donating one of the following items from their donation priority list:
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Cereal and oatmeal
- Pasta sauce, pasta and dry soup
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Canned meat (ham, turkey, chicken), seafood (salmon, tuna, sardines) and beans
- Meal helper (Sidekicks, Hamburger Helpers, etc.)
- Peanut butter
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Gluten-free products
- Toiletries (toilet paper, menstrual hygiene products, travel-sized deodorant, bar soap, etc.)
In preparation for the review sessions, here’s the review questions. They should be the same as any that end up on the D2L page for MATH211.
In preparation for the review sessions, here’s the review questions. They should be the same as any that end up on the D2L page for MATH265.
MATH 265 Review – 1
Due to scheduling conflicts we don’t currently have a finalized schedule for our review sessions. We are still trying to confirm times and locations for STAT217, MATH249, MATH267 and confirm the location for STAT213. As this information comes available, I’ll update the poster on the website.